Friday, May 1, 2015

JANUARY 26TH
Volkswagen POS. That, is any Volkswagen vehicle that is a piece of shit. (POS). I am currently in search of a new vehicle, and I have now decided that I will never own a Volkswagen, because of the comment I just made. I want a Honda, or Nissan, or even a Toyota, I need something reliable. Unlike my husband. J
I just really can’t think or function right now. I need money. I need a car. I need a place to live. I need a job. I need so much. Oh! I just remembered, I forgot to call Jordan Valley Healthcare today. I have a prenatal appointment on Wednesday, but I just can’t miss school anymore. But now that I think about it, my appointment is at 8am and my first class now that I dropped ASL is at 10am. I hope I can make it! I think I will try to reschedule anyways. But, on second thought, Jordan Valley is like right down the street. 2 hours for a Doctor’s appointment should be enough time. But just in case I think I will call and try to reschedule.

On a lighter note, class is out in about 10 minutes, and I have 2 sets of Hot Fudge Sundae pop tarts to eat, as well as a little special snack I shall partake in as well. Which, I’m already tired, I’ll probably pass the hell out in Math. Not like it matters, I’m in the retard math class. Crap I can do with my eyes and ears shut down. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment