Friday, May 1, 2015

FEBRUARY 6TH

ANGRY RED SNAP DRAGON
Today, I would be an angry red snap dragon because I am super pissed off. I really just need to cuss up a storm on here to feel better. Hope I don’t get counted off for it. Anyways, let me continue on the rant I was just having.
THIS BITCH. I am so mad today. This girl in absolutely unbelievable. Now, I’m a scorpio, so I’m already a naturally jealous person. Well, extremely jealous. And this girl, I’ve never had to work so hard at self control my entire life. I literally have to watch her, for fear she might rufie and rape my husband. Anytime he goes anywhere in the house, she follows. Whether with her body, (mostly), or the rare occasion that doesn’t involve me following, her eyes. I can’t even let my husband smoke a cigarette in the garage alone by himself, because he’s scared she’s going to do something and make him have to lay to smack down on a hoe. I wish she would do something in front of me so I could lay the smack down on that hoe. I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is, she hasn’t even graduated highschool and she’s older than me. She doesn’t even have her GED! Plus, her teeth are all sorts of funked up. (Yes I said FUNKed) She is lazy, sleeps all day, and all she has going for her is an in the dark rich ass fiancé and her money management skills. She is by no means prettier than me… but that makes me wonder. What is she actually thinks shes prettier than me? LOL I mean why would my husband want to be with a girl who number one is his best friends girl, and number two, her fiancé calls her “Stinky Puss.” Hmm. Wonder what that could mean? HA. I just cant wait to get back home and flaunt my relationship with husband some more. She gets SO jealous. Anytime she innapropriately asks him to do something with that slutty smirk on her face, he KNOWS it pisses me off, and he either asks me to come with him or asks me to do it instead. Last night when she asked him to start the fire back up, (which was less than a foot away from her) he looked at me because he knew exactly what she was doing and exactly how effing pissed I was going to get. Luckily, I married a smart man, and he looked at me and said. “Dear, take care of the fire for me?”
Which I went to try, and I couldn’t do what he wanted done. So he came over and showed me how to do it and helped me. It was all very cute and romantic and giggly. Once we started laughing, she jumped out of her chair and stormed into her room. I just couldn’t believe how…. Obvious… she was being about her being into my husband. Like bitch, you got your own sitting right beside you and you want mine? This girl is trying to make us come to Columbia with her and her fiancé today, and 

No comments:

Post a Comment