Friday, May 1, 2015

FREE WRITE JANUARY 26TH
I think I want to eat some soup. And a pickle. Wow I feel extremely pregnant today. Hopefully this week I’ll find out how far along I am. Fingers crossed not too far along.  Although I am ready to not have this acne all over my face. And the hormones. And the weight gain. And the giant balloon under my shirt. And OH MY GOODNESS the gas I have is unbelievably painful. It feels like labor, multiple times a day!
I can’t type anymore, so I am going to freestyle it.

Harry James Potter. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Severus Snape. Minerva McGonagall. Sirius Black. Rubeus Hagrid. Hermione Granger. Ronald Weasley. Percy Weasley. Bill Weasley. Fleur Delacour. Molly Weasley. Arthur Weasley. Fred and George Weasley. Ginny Weasley. Buckbeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment