Friday, May 1, 2015

FEBRUARY 6TH


Always Correct in all of my Assumptions

Day in and day out, people do stupid shit. Like, all the time. And anytime anyone does something they shouldn’t, somehow I ALWAYS know. They will deny it, but in the end I always find out and I am always right! It makes me so mad. You would think that after someone knowing every time you screw up would make someone either one, make better decisions, or two, be a little sneakier and less obvious about what they do. Even though they shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.
That’s enough of my husband. Lets talk about bitches.

So I live with my husband, a co worker of his, and his fiancé. Now this chick, she REALLY gets under my skin. Really bad. She is CONSTANTLY flirting with my husband, every chance she gets she follows him around like a retarded little puppy dog. She flirts with him to the extreme, asks innapropriate questions and acts like she isn’t doing anything. She stares at him, and gives him this “look”. If you are a female reading this, you know the look. And she does this in front of me, AND her fiancé! She is so blatant about it I don’t know how to act. She makes me very uncomfortable, and my husband hates it too. Whenever we are fighting, she will leave us alone, go and sit with him, talk to him, follow him and make sure he’s ok, and then when we are beyond fantastic she does everything in her power to separate us. This weekend she wants us to go to Columbia with them but I have a really weird gut feeling like shes up to something, but I have no idea what it could be. She’s a little slut bag, and wants my husbands silky panties. Even though she has a fiancé, is talking to her ex swapping nudes and telling him she loves him. I just don’t understand where she gets off acting this way right in front of me. Is it because she doesn’t think I know what she’s doing? Does she want my husband that badly? Or does she just not care because technically its her house and if we have a problem we have nowhere to go?  My husband wants to say something to her fiancé, because they are like best friends. Plus, technically, the house, bills, cars, EVERYTHING are in his name and his rich parents names. I want to knock this bitch the FUCK out. Sorry for the language. After last night, having to deal with you, I literally can’t even think.

No comments:

Post a Comment